Sunday, February 22, 2009

Babysitter Vs Mommycare




Today i just heard from 8.30pm news: 1yr old baby girl was raped by babysitter's son several times front & back! The mother was crying while telling the incident. How sad is that!



As a mother, we do hope the best for our kids. However, nowadays, most of the parents are working to earn better future for their kids. They have no choice but to let their little ones taking care by babysitters. Some are lucky to get a good babysitter some are not.



This is the very first reason why i become WAHM. Many many years ago, when i was still working for big company, climbing up the corporate ladder, i would always think: what will my life be when i have a kid? Then, some pictures would come out: go back late (earliest will be 6-7pm), pick up my kid from baby sitter or not at all if i let my kid be taken care for day and night, tired, no time to accompany my kid...not the life that i want! I want to watch my kid growing, knowing every single details, enjoy my life with my family and not live to work!



Of course, taking care of my little Remy myself, i will not have my private time or less freedom unless my mom comes down from Seremban to take care of Remy for few days. I must bring him everywhere i go! However, watching him grow and becoming sticky to me is fun and priceless!



Yesterday, he had learnt his first move to crawl: lifted up his body a little bit using his hands, his legs were lifted up too, higher than his hands, and then he pushed his legs! First jump! Too fast and there was no 2nd time! I was unable to take the photo!

Today, he had mastered the skill better, lifted up his hands and legs, swinging front and back! Ho ho ho! Just looked like a frog! So funny and he enjoyed it! He would just practice this new learning skill everytime when he woke up! So hardworking!

And today he had his first taste of orange! He showed a funny face after tasting the orange. Just a little bit of orange juice as adviced by his doc.


And and he was sucking his toe while watching his baby vcd!



I will not see all these if Remy is taking care by babysitter. I'm so lucky and so is Remy.


Be good, Remy. I want you to grow up in the environment full of love. :)






1 comment: